The MRI-4070-M Multi Isolator Module is a device that enables the SLC communication loop to continue operating when a short circuit occurs on one section of the loop. It is designed to be used with Secutron compatible Fire Alarm Control Unit.
- Provides 8 isolator sections which are electrically isolated from each other
- Allows the SLC loop to continue operating when a short circuit occur on one section of the loop
- Each isolation section has an LED indicator to signal normal condition (blinks) or short circuit condition (solid), allowing easy identification of a faulty SLC section
- Self-restoring capability on each section once a short circuit is removed
- Affordable and space efficient
- Mounting clip for DIN rail and plug-In terminal blocks for fast and easy installation
- No module address required
- Any unused section can be left unconnected without affecting other sections
- Compatible with MR-400, MR-401 and MMX-4000 Fire alarm control panels
- Up to 2 modules can be mounted on UL/ULC listed backbox enclosure, MMX-BB-4002R
- Up to 6 modules can be mounted on UL/UL listed backbox enclosure, MMX-BB-4006R
- Mounting bracket kit allows to mount it on any other UL/ULC listed equivalent backbox enclosure.
- MRI-4070-M: 4000 Series Multi Isolator Module (8 Isolator Sections)
- MMX-BB-4002R: Box for 2 MRI-4000 Multi modules, red door
- MMX-BB-4006R: Box for 6 MRI-4000 Multi modules, red door
- MGC-4000-BR: Mounting Bracket Kit for Multi modules
*Please contact the local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.