SPPS-104 Ceiling Speaker/Strobes are the best audio/visual solution that delivers exceptional efficiency in a compact design.
- Aesthetically pleasing design with low 4” profile.
- The SPPS-104 Ceiling Speaker/Strobes are offered in both red or white, with 25V and 70V options for maximum project flexibility
- Advanced LED technology provides superior current draw performance
- Field selectable candela settings: 15, 30, 75, 110, 125, 15/75 cd
- Similar look of speaker & strobes for overall project consistency be it new or retrofit.
- Designed for indoor wall or ceiling mount applications.
- Speaker power setting: ¼, ½, 1, 2 W
- Operating Temperature from 0°C to 50° (32°F to 122°F)
- Strobe operating RMS current of 33mA @ 15 Candela setting
- Allows for a higher capacity of notification devices per circuit
- Eases external power supply requirements.
- Multiple language plastic inserts included with speaker/strobes (English/French/Spanish)
- Designed to utilizes Mircom’s Sync Protocol compatible with FS-400 and FHS-400 Series Strobes and Horn/Strobes. See All 400 Series
- Complies with all agency requirements including the 2016 edition of NFPA 72.
- Designed to meet UL1480, UL1638 / ULC S541, ULC S526 requirements for visual and audible notification appliance.
||4″ White Ceiling Mount Speaker/Strobe, 25V
||4″ Red Ceiling Mount Speaker/Strobe, 25V
||4″ White Ceiling Mount Speaker/Strobe, 70V
||4″ Red Ceiling Mount Speaker/Strobe, 70V