The MRI-4045-M Multi Relay Module is an intelligent addressable device that provides relay outputs that can be programmed to respond to any alarm or combination of inputs. It is designed to be used with Secutron compatible Fire Alarm Control Unit.
- Provides 8 form C (SPDT) contacts rated at 2A @ 30VDC or 0.5 @ 125 VAC.
- Each contact can be individually controlled by the FACU
- All 8 form C contacts use only one module address through the sub-addressing technique
- Group Activation capability for fast reaction time
- Affordable and space efficient
- Mounting clip for DIN rail and plug-in terminal blocks for fast and easy installation
- The SLC and power connections are on opposite corners of the device for easy installation
- Each relay has LED indicators to signal activation (RED)
- Additional LEDs to show SLC communication status and if a short circuit has occurred
- Compatible with MR-400, MR-401 and MMX-4000 Fire alarm control panels
- Up to 2 modules can be mounted on UL/ULC listed backbox enclosure, MMX-BB-4002R
- Up to 6 modules can be mounted on UL/UL listed backbox enclosure, MMX-BB-4006R
- Mounting bracket kit allows to mount it on any other UL/ULC listed equivalent backbox enclosure.
- MRI-4045-M: 4000 Series Multi Relay Module (8 form C SPDT Contacts)
- MMX-BB-4002R: Box for 2 MRI-4000 Multi modules, red door
- MMX-BB-4006R: Box for 6 MRI-4000 Multi modules, red door
- MGC-4000-BR: Mounting Bracket Kit for Multi modules
- MIX-4090: 4000 Series Address Programmer
*Please contact the local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.