The MRI-4040-M Multi Input Module is an intelligent addressable device that can be used for alarm, monitor, or supervisory-type applications. It is designed to be used with Secutron compatible Fire Alarm Control Unit.
- Supports either 6 class A or 12 class B inputs.
- No EOL resistor required when input is in Class A operation.
- Monitor 12 independent input circuits with only one address when configured as class B.
- Fast, reliable contact monitoring.
- Affordable and space efficient.
- Mounting clip for DIN rail and plug-in terminal blocks for fast and easy installation.
- Each input has LED indicators to signal Alarm (RED) or Trouble (YELLOW)
- Additional LEDs to show SLC communication status and if a short circuit has occurred
- Compatible with MR-400, MR-401 and MMX-4000 Fire alarm control panels
- Up to 2 modules can be mounted on UL/ULC listed backbox enclosure, MMX-BB-4002R
- Up to 6 modules can be mounted on UL/UL listed backbox enclosure, MMX-BB-4006R
- Mounting bracket kit allows to mount it on any other UL/ULC listed equivalent backbox enclosure.
- MRI-4040-M: 4000 Series Multi Input Module (6 class A / 12 class B)
- MMX-BB-4002R: Box for 2 MRI-4000 Multi modules, red door
- MMX-BB-4006R: Box for 6 MRI-4000 Multi modules, red door
- MGC-4000-BR: Mounting Bracket Kit for Multi modules
- MIX-4090: 4000 Series Address Programmer
- MP-302 EOL: 22kΩ resistor on Mounting Pl
*Please contact the local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.