The MR-400R Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel is an addressable multi-zoned panel compatible with the new MRI-4000 Series.
4 Reasons to choose the MR-400R Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel:
- The panel is ideal for small to medium jobs. It is easy to install and configure.
- The MR-400R is shipped pre-assembled. It comes with the mainboard, power supply, transformer, main display, black backbox, and a red door.
- The panel is compatible with the new MRI-4000 Series. It comes with one addressable (SLC) loop for a maximum of 240 MRI-4000 devices in total.
- The MR-400R is equipped with a built-in dialer. The dialer provides a means to communicate panel status to the remote central monitoring station using two dedicated phone lines.
Mircom’s MR-400R Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel provides the following:
- Main Board, Power Supply and Backbox.
- Flexible zone and group configuration options.
- 3318 Main Display with 4 x 20 LCD display.
- Class A (DCLA), Class X (DCLN), or Class B (DCLB) analog loop(s).
- Four Power Limited Class B, Class A NAC circuits (max 1.5 Amps each – 5.0 Amps total).
- One addressable (SLC) loop with a maximum of 240 Secutron devices (MRI-4000 series) in total.
- Dedicated common alarm, supervisory, trouble, and auxiliary alarm relays.
- Additional outputs include connections for a remote trouble indicator MR-2300T, Reverse Polarity Module MR-2300-PR, an RS-485 bus for connection of up to seven RAX-LCD-LITE, RAM-3318-LCDs, SRM-312s and RA-1000 Series annunciators.
- Auxiliary power is available in the form of 24V FWR unfiltered and unsupervised, 24VDC filtered and regulated, and resettable auxiliary power supply.
- Built-in POTs dialer which allows for the reporting of events to a monitoring facility.