The MIX-4010-DUCT is a feature-rich and addressable photoelectric smoke duct detector designed to detect smoke in the air duct system. It comes equipped with an intelligent smoke detector head (MIX-4010-D) that continuously checks air obscuration and reports it to the FACU by using the MGC MP Protocol.
- Smoke Detector head (MIX-4010-D) included.
- Air velocity rating from 300 ft./min to 4,000 ft./min
- Clear Cover allowing visual inspection.
- The Duct Smoke Detector housing is designed to optimize the air flow on the smoke detector.
- Venturi effect on sample tubes allows smoke detection at very low duct air velocities.
- The unique installer friendly one-pipe design ensures correct operation for air sampling inflow and outflow.
- Multiple sampling tube options that fit on a wide range of duct widths.
- Adjusts to multiple mounting configurations using a flexible mounting bracket.
- Simple and Easy installation
- Compatible with 4000N and 400 Series FACUs
- Sensor is easily addressed through the hand-held device programmer (MIX-4090)
- Multi-function status LED indicators for Alarm and Trouble conditions.
- Remote LED indicator function
- Advanced customizable remote test function.
- Test port provides functional smoke testing access with cover in place.
MIX-4010-DUCT: 4000 Series Intelligent Photoelectric Duct Smoke Detector UL, ULC (Includes detector head)
DUCT-ST1: Sampling Tube width up to 1ft (0.3 m) for MIX-4010-DUCT
DUCT-ST2: Sampling Tube widths 1ft to 2 ft (0.6m) for MIX-4010-DUCT
DUCT-ST5: Sampling Tube widths 2ft to 5 ft (1.5 m) for MIX-4010-DUCT
DUCT-EXTEND: Sampling Tube Extension (3.5 ft) for MIX-4010-DUCT
DUCT-MB: Mounting bracket for MIX-4010-DUCT
DUCT-RG: Rubber gasket for MIX-4010-DUCT (Pack of 10 units)
MIX-4010-D: 4000 Series Non-Isolated Photoelectric Duct Detector Sensor head (Sold for replacement only)
MIX-4090: 4000 Series Addressable Programmer
Note: This detector is not intended as a substitute for open area protection. MIX-4010-DUCT is for use only and exclusively with model MIX-4010-D detector head.