The MR-401R Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel is a 3 (SLC) loops intelligent addressable multi-zoned panel compatible with the new MIX-4000 Series.
4 Reasons to choose the MR-401R Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel:
- The panel is ideal for small to medium jobs. It is easy to install and configure.
- The MR-401R is shipped pre-assembled. It comes with the mainboard, power supply, transformer, main display, black backbox, and a red door enclosure.
- The panel is compatible with the new MIX-4000 Series. It comes with one addressable (SLC) loop and it can have up to 3 loops, with a maximum of 240 MIX-4000 devices per loop. Connect the ALC-480 Dual Loop Adder to the panel to have the extra 2 (SLC) MIX-4000 devices compatible loops. The ALC-480 is sold separately.
- The MR-401R is equipped with a built-in dialer. The dialer provides a means to communicate panel status to the remote central monitoring station using two dedicated phone lines.
Mircom’s MR-401R Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel provides the following:
- Main Board, Power Supply and Backbox.
- Multi-zone fire alarm control panel
- 3500 Main Display with 4 x 20 LCD display.
- Class A (DCLA), Class X (DCLN), or Class B (DCLB) analog loop(s).
- Four Power Limited Class B, Class A NAC circuits (max 1.5 Amps each – 6.0 Amps total).
- Up to 3 MIX-4000 Compatible (SLC) loops with a maximum of 720 devices, 240 per loop.
- Dedicated common alarm, supervisory, trouble, and auxiliary alarm relays.
- Additional RAX-1048TZDS Display Adder Module can be added to provide 96 annunciation points per Adder.
- Additional outputs include connections for an RTI remote trouble indicator, PR-300 Reverse Polarity Module, an RS-485 bus for connection of up to seven RAX-LCD-LITE, RAM-3500-LCDs, SRM-312s and RA-1000 Series annunciators.
- Auxiliary power is available in the form of 24V FWR unfiltered and unsupervised, 24VDC filtered and regulated, and resettable auxiliary power supply.
- Built-in Dialer.