The UDACT-300A Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter/Dialer Module allows Fire Alarm Control Panels to transmit Alarm, Supervisory and Trouble information on two telephone lines to a monitoring facility.
The UDACT-300A is powered by the host fire alarm control panel and communicates with the fire alarm control panel via an RS-485 data link. The Digital Communicator can be programmed for dual line operation and uses the Security Industry Association (SIA) and Ademco Contact ID reporting protocols.
The UDACT-300A Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter/Dialer Module can be configured locally via the on-board keypad and the CFG-300 Configuration Tool or with a UIMA programming tool and a computer with an available serial or USB port. In addition, the UDACT300A can be remotely configured using a personal computer with a modem.
The UDACT-300A can be configured for either DACT or UDACT operation. In DACT mode the Digital Communicator reports a common alarm, trouble and supervisory information. In UDACT mode the Digital Communicator reports point specific information.
• Programmed to use the Ademco Contact ID and SIA-DCS reporting protocols
• Can be configured for DACT or UDACT mode of operation
• DACT mode transmits a common Alarm, Supervisory, Waterflow and Trouble information
• UDACT mode transmits point-specific Alarm, Supervisory, Waterflow, and Trouble information
• UDACT-300A has the ability to disconnect the incoming and outgoing calls and capturing the line for transmission to the Digital Alarm Communicator Receiver (DACR)
• Onsite or remote programming
• Remotely configurable via a Personal Computer with a modem (Configuration is passcode protected)
• Provides telephone line monitoring and reports status via LED indication on-board
• Provides event logs of 500 entries each to save events from local dialer or remote fire alarm panel
• Logs can be reviewed locally with the CFG-300 Configuration Tool or remotely via modem
• Continuously supervises the status of each of two connected telephone lines at approximately one minute intervals