Secutron’s AUDMAX-MASTER supplies 30W for audio output and 5A for Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC). The optional 30 Watt Amplifier Module increases audio output to 60W.
Notifications can be sent using stored digital message recordings, the master microphone, or remote microphones. The AUDMAX-MASTER comes with standard notifications and can store up to 14 messages for a total of 12 minutes of digital message recordings. Up to six remote microphones and/or LOCs can be connected to the AUDMAX-MASTER.
The AUDMAX-MASTER operates either as a stand-alone audio system or as part of a fire alarm system. May be connected to any UL864 listed fire panel through two supervised relays and/or two NACs. Secutron compatible Fire Alarm Control Panels can control the AUDMAX-MASTER using Signaling Line Circuit (SLC).
Optional Booster Panels provide support for a distributed system. These Booster Panels have the same output as the AUDMAX but do not have microphones or user interface panels. Up to five Booster Panels can be connected to an AUDMAX-MASTER.
- Up to 60W audio output (2 X 30W amplifiers)
- 2 X 2.5A regulated 24V output for horns and strobes (NAC). System expandable to 12 X 2.5A
- Class A or Class B Speaker and NAC wiring
- Field selectable 25V or 70.7V audio output
- Comes with standard digital messages for fire, emergency,evacuation, weather, and all clear
- Select from up to 14 digital messages at the panel
- Custom message upload using the software configurator
- Stores up to 12 minutes of audio messages
- Master microphone input with push-to-talk (PTT)
- Supports up to 6 remote microphones and/or LOCs
- Use as a separate audio system or as part of a fire alarm system
- Two inputs for activation by conventional fire alarm systems using relays
- Two strobe inputs for synchronization and activation
- Signalling Line Circuit (SLC) input for activation and communication with Secutron compatible Fire Alarm Control Panels
- Battery backup (up to 75AH charge capacity)
- Dedicated Trouble, AC Fail, and Alarm relay outputs
- Audio system supports up to 6 panels in total (one Master Panel with 5 Booster Panels)
- 12 expandable up to 36 Programmable Switches
- Auxiliary 24V supply (up to 0.2A)
- ULC, UL approved, CSFM pending
- Amplifier Module
- 24 Zone Selector
- Booster Panel
- Remote Microphone