Secutron’s MR-2320 is a dual releasing control panel that is field configurable for use on Deluge Sprinkler Systems, Pre-action Sprinkler Systems and Agent Release Systems.
The MR-2320 is equipped with six Class “B” (Style “B”) input circuits and four Class “B” (Style “Y”) output circuits rated @ 1.7 Amps maximum. (Total of 5 Amps) Optional Class A converter modules are available for both input and output circuits. In addition both internal and external relays are supported by the MR-2320. The relays can be configured for both single and dual hazard applications.
The MR-2320 is field configurable for three releasing type functions; Deluge, Pre-Action Sprinklers and Agent Releasing. The mode of operation is easily configured by selecting one of 14 pre-configured modes of operation. The simple configuration process is done via the front panel using the CFG-300 configuration tool thus eliminating the need for a laptop or complicated programming.
The MR-2320 comes complete with a red or white door, black enclosure, durable CAT-30 lock and key and space to mount up to 12 AH batteries. An optional trim ring is available for semi-flush mounting.
- 6 Bi-coloured Alarm LEDs & 6 Amber Trouble LEDs
- 4 Indicating Circuits(1.7 Amps) Class B (Style Y)
- Comes With By-passing Switches
- Supports Deluge, Pre Action or Releasing Functions
- Supports Multiplexed Annunciation & Smart Relays
- Eleven (11) Pre Configured Modes
- Alarm & Event Logs
- 5 Amp Power Supply(Signal & Aux Supply)
- Front Panel Configuratable
- Red Door and Black Enclosure
Important: CFG-300 required for programming.