The NEW MIX-4046 Supervised Output Module is an addressable intelligent module that can be used for three applications – Notification appliances, speakers and fire phones.
- The MIX-4046 Supervised Output Module is designed to be used with MGC compatible panels.
- Any combination of MIX-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status
- Same device can handle NAC, Speakers and Fire Telephone applications.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- A single stocked device type covers three application:
– Supervised powered output
– Speaker 25V/70V
– Fire phone
- Supports group activation capability for fast reaction time.
- No jumpers or special hardware setting for specific applications.
- Can handle Class A or Class B device wiring. No external EOL required for class A operation.
- Device automatically selects application (mode) as directed by the panel configuration at start-up.
MIX-4046 – Supervised Output Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programming Tool
*Please contact local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.
ATTENTION: To set the address on this device, disconnect it from the loop, or ensure that the loop to which it is connected is both disconnected from the panel and shorted across the SLC+ and SLC− inputs at the device. Failing to take either of these steps may change the address programming of previously configured sensors on the same loop.