The NEW MIX-4046 Supervised Output Module is an addressable intelligent module that can be used for three applications – Notification appliances, speakers and fire phones.
- The MIX-4046 Supervised Output Module is designed to be used with MGC compatible panels.
- Any combination of MIX-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status
- Same device can handle NAC, Speakers and Fire Telephone applications.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- A single stocked device type covers three application:
– Supervised powered output
– Speaker 25V/70V
– Fire phone
- Supports group activation capability for fast reaction time.
- No jumpers or special hardware setting for specific applications.
- Can handle Class A or Class B device wiring. No external EOL required for class A operation.
- Device automatically selects application (mode) as directed by the panel configuration at start-up.
MIX-4046 – Supervised Output Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programming Tool
*Please contact local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.