The NEW MRI-4040 Dual Input Module is an intelligent addressable module is designed to be used for alarm, supervisory, or monitor applications.
- The MRI-4040 Dual Input Module is designed to be used with compatible fire alarm control units.
- Any combination of MRI-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status
- The address of each module is set using the MIX-4090 programmer tool.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Fast, reliable contact monitoring.
- Will automatically set inputs to single Class A or dual Class B according to the configuration sent by the fire alarm panel.
- No EOL resistor required when input is in Class A operation.
- Monitors two (2) independent circuits in Class B using one (1) module address
MRI-4040 – Dual Input Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programmer
*Please contact local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.
ATTENTION: To set the address on this device, disconnect it from the loop, or ensure that the loop to which it is connected is both disconnected from the panel and shorted across the SLC+ and SLC− inputs at the device. Failing to take either of these steps may change the address programming of previously configured sensors on the same loop.