The MRI-4003-S sounder base provides localized alarm sounding capability for the MRI-4000 family of fire detection devices.
- Multiple options of tone patterns.
- Three-pulse temporal pattern fire alarm signal required by NFPA 72.
- Two volume levels: low and high
- Open style mounting bases offer easy wiring and low pressure docking
- Save time with multiple mounting options
- Compatible with all MRI-4000 Detectors
It can be used in place of external sounders to minimize installation cost and footprint while allowing individual control of signal rate and on-off state for each device.
The MRI-4003-S must be used with a compatible Secutron control panel.
Operational mode and levels are selected at the fire alarm panel through the MGC MP configuration tool.