The INX-10A NAC Expander / Power Supply works with listed compatible Intelligent fire alarm control panels. Available in a 10 Amp configuration, the INX-10A can extend the power capabilities of existing notification appliance circuits as well as provide power for other ancillary devices. In addition, the INX-10A has the ability to operate with any UL/ULC Listed 24 VDC fire alarm control panel to provide Notification Appliance Circuit expansion.
The INX-10A NAC Expander / Power Supply is equipped with five individual Class B (Style Y) or Class A (Style Z) output circuits that can be independently configured for NAC operation or auxiliary power. The INX-10A provides the option of configuring all five circuits as an output to provide general-purpose power.
In addition output circuits four and five can be configured to provide auxiliary power for four-wire detectors or door holders. Each output circuit is rated for 2.5 Amps.
When configured for NAC operation the INX-10A r outputs can be set for Steady, Temporal Code, California Code or March Time. In addition, the output circuits have field-selectable built-in strobe and horn synchronization protocols to support Amseco, System Sensor, Wheelock and Gentex devices, eliminating the need for additional external synchronization modules.
• 10 Amp output
• 120 / 240V operation
• Works with listed compatible Series Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Units
• Easily configured using DIP switches
• One isolated input from the host panel
• Five Class B (Style Y) or Class A (Style Z) synchronized output circuits
• DC regulated outputs
• Configurable AC Power fail delay
• Ground fault enable or disable
• Option available on the configuration to enable or disable the battery charger on the activation
• From 7 to 15 Address functions (Combination of inputs and outputs, depending on the application)
• Outputs individually controllable
• Separate Relay for Ground Fault and Common Trouble available on terminals
• Horn/Strobe synchronization protocols include Amseco, Gentex, System Sensor and Wheelock
• Two-wire horn/strobe Sync Mode allows audible notification appliances (horns) to be silenced while visual notification appliances (strobes) continue to operate
• Audible signals may be configured for Steady, Temporal Code, California Code and March Time
• Output circuits four and five can be configured to provide auxiliary power for four-wire detectors or door holders.
• Canadian two-stage operation
• Output fault notification to fire alarm control panel
• Ability to sync outputs for multiple INX-10A units
• 2.5 Amp max. current per output
• 1.7 Amp auxiliary power output
• Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
• Unit includes power supply, charger, red door, black backbox, transformer and battery leads
• Compatible with any UL/ULC listed 24VDC conventional fire alarm control panel to provide Notification Appliance Circuit expansion