- High quality, extruded aluminum.
- Attractive, Low Profile Design
- Built-in intelligent addressable module with MP Protocol.
- Pulling the handle initiates the operation of the intelligent module.
- Address is set by the hand-held device programmer.
- Standard Single Gang Mount.
- Plastic Rod or Break glass Optional.
Secutron’s MRM-400MPU Series Fire Alarm Manual Stations provide manual fire alarm activation. They are constructed of high quality, extruded aluminum and finished in red.
An abrasion resistant label with large, raised letters provides clear legible instructions.
Pulling on the station’s handle will release the internal switch to trigger the alarm detection circuit.
Resetting is accomplished by inserting a 1/8” screwdriver from the front. The handle, once pulled will remain open and cannot be reset without utilizing the screwdriver.
The single action manual station shall be Secutron’s MRM-400MPU Series. Operating instructions shall be in raised English lettering and the unit shall be constructed of extruded aluminium, finished in red enamel paint to provide quick identification. Pulling the handle shall initiate immediate operation of the alarm detection circuit. All manual fire alarm stations shall be installed as per the specific requirements outlined in the UL codes, as well as all other applicable national or local codes.