The NEW MIX-4070 Short Circuit Isolator Module enables part of the communication loop to continue operating when a short circuit occurs on it.
- The MIX-4046 Supervised Output Module is designed to be used with MGC compatible panels.
- Any combination of MIX-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status.
- Self Restoring feature – Module automatically restores the entire circuit to normal condition when the short circuit is removed.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Short Circuit isolation, allowing the remaining devices to continue operating.
- Easily identify a faulty SLC section.
- No jumpers or special hardware setting for specific applications.
- Self-restoring feature.
- No device address required.
MIX-4070 – Short Circuit Isolator Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programming Tool
*Please contact local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.