The NEW MRI-4045 Dual Relay Module provides an addressable relay output that can be programmed to respond to any alarm or any combination of inputs.
- The MRI-4045 Dual Relay Module is designed to be used with compatible fire alarm control units.
- Any combination of MRI-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status
- Two individually controllable contacts per module.
- Each contact provides access to normally closed and normally open sides.
- Contact position is verified by the module. Stuck or inoperative contacts are reported as a trouble.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Supports group activation capability for fast reaction time.
- Provides two (2) outputs using only one (1) module address.
- The SLC and externally powered connections are on opposite sides of the device for easy installation (no need to install an additional barrier).
MRI-4045 – Dual Relay Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programming Tool
*Please contact local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.
ATTENTION: To set the address on this device, disconnect it from the loop, or ensure that the loop to which it is connected is both disconnected from the panel and shorted across the SLC+ and SLC− inputs at the device. Failing to take either of these steps may change the address programming of previously configured sensors on the same loop.