The NEW MRI-4042 Conventional Zone Module is typically used to connect a zone of conventional devices to be interfaced to an intelligent loop.
- The MRI-4042 Conventional Zone Module is designed to be used with compatible fire alarm control units.
- Any combination of MRI-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status
- Compatible with conventional two wire or 4-20mA devices.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Each MRI-4042 module monitors the current used by the devices and reports alarms and troubles accordingly.
- Compatible with a large array of 2 wire devices.
- When configured for conventional devices, the module will automatically handle Class A or Class B lines.
MRI-4042 – Conventional Zone Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programmer
*Please contact local Secutron Sales Representative for regional availability.
ATTENTION: To set the address on this device, disconnect it from the loop, or ensure that the loop to which it is connected is both disconnected from the panel and shorted across the SLC+ and SLC− inputs at the device. Failing to take either of these steps may change the address programming of previously configured sensors on the same loop.