The NEW MIX-4042 Conventional Zone Module is typically used to connect a zone of conventional devices to be interfaced to an intelligent loop.
- The MIX-4042 Conventional Zone Module is designed to be used with MGC compatible panels.
- Any combination of MIX-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status
- Compatible with conventional two wire or 4-20mA devices.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Each MIX-4042 module monitors the current used by the devices and reports alarms and troubles accordingly.
- Compatible with a large array of 2 wire devices.
- When configured for conventional devices, the module will automatically handle Class A or Class B lines.
MIX-4042 – Conventional Zone Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programmer
*Please contact localSecutron Sales Representative for regional availability.