The MRI-4003-R Relay base provides one form C (SPDT) contact rated at 2A at 30Vdc, or 0.5A at 125Vac and a compatible panel can switch discrete contacts by command.
- Compatible with isolated and non-isolated detectors.
- Designed to meet UL268/ULCS529 requirements for smoke detectors
- Designed to meet UL521/ULC S530 requirements for heat detector.
- Open style mounting bases offer easy wiring and low pressure docking
- Save time with multiple mounting options
- Compatible with all MRI-4000 Detectors
Circuit connections to the relay contacts are not supervised by the base. The MRI-4003-R supports group activation capability for fast reaction time.
The MRI-4003-R must be used with a compatible fire alarm control unit. The device can control one independent circuit while using one address.