The MR-2351-LD-RA is a single loop fire alarm control unit that supports up to 126 points. The system can be expanded to a three loop 378 point system with the addition of an ALC-252 Dual Loop Controller Module. The MR-2351-LD-RA is equipped with a two line by 20 character back-lit LCD display, numerical keypad, an integrated UDACT/Digital Communicator and space for up to 64 zones of LED annunciation (requires optional RAX-332 modules). The LCD display allows for 32 characters to be configured for user defined messages. In addition the MR-2350 Series family also includes remote LED and LCD annunciators.
The MR-2351-LD-RA is ideal for both new and retrofit applications. Designed for small to medium commercial, institutional and industrial occupancies, these panels are powerful enough to meet today’s installation demands.
The MR-2351-LD-RA is configurable by the keypad for onsite programming or by a PC for both onsite and remote programming. Easy to install and simple to operate and configure, the MR-2351-LD-RA enables the installer to configure the system to meet their specific requirements. The MR-2351-LD-RA is equipped with a 5.5 Amp power supply, auxiliary resettable smoke power supply (300mA max.), an interface for a Remote Trouble Indicator (SRTI-200) and an RS-485 interface for remote LCD and LED annunciators.
The MR-2351-LD-RA comes complete with a red door, black enclosure, durable CAT-30 lock and key and space to mount up to 18 AH batteries.
- Two Line LCD Display
- 1 Intelligent Loop (126 Devices)
- 4 Indicating Circuits(1.7 Amps) Class B (Style Y)
- 2 Line UDACT Digital Communicator & Modem
- Supports Multiplexed LCD & LED Remote Annunciation
- Alarm & Event Logs
- 5 Amp Power Supply (Signal & Aux Supply)
- Configurable Via Front Panel, Laptop or Remote Dial Up
- Provision to expand to 378 points (Requires ALC-252)
- Provision to add two RAX-332
- Red Door and Black Enclosure