The MR-2312-LDR is equipped with twelve Class “B” (Style “B”) initiating circuits and four Class “B” (Style “Y”) indicating circuits rated @ 1.7 Amps maximum. (Total of 5 Amps)
Two MR-2300-A Six Initiating Circuit Class “A” Converter Modules may be used for Class “A” (Style “D”) wiring of the initiating circuits. One MR-2300- NC4 Four Indicating Circuit Class “A” Converter Module may be used for Class “A” (Style “Z”) wiring of the indicating circuits. The MR-2312-LDR is configurable by the keypad (using the CFG-300 Configuration Tool) for onsite programming or by a PC for both onsite and remote programming.
The MR-2312-LDR has a built-in UDACT/Digital Communicator and the cabinet will support up to 12 AH batteries. The panel can be semi-flush mounted with the optional MR-2312-FT trim ring.
- 12 Initiating Class B (Style B)
- 4 Indicating Circuits(1.7 Amps) Class B (Style Y)
- 2 Line UDACT Digital Communicator & Modem
- Supports Multiplexed Annunciation & Smart Relays
- Alarm & Event Logs
- 5 Amp Power Supply (Signal & Aux Supply)
- Front Panel, Laptop Configurative or Remote Dial Up
- Red Door and Black Enclosure