The MR-2306-DDR is equipped with six Class “B” (Style “B”) initiating circuits and two Class “B” (Style “Y”) indicating circuits rated @ 1.7 Amps maximum. (Total of 5 Amps) and equipped with an LCD display and an integrated UDACT/Digital Communicator. The MR-2300 Series family also includes remote LED and LCD annunciators as well as remote relay modules.
The MR-2306-DDR is configurable by the keypad (using the CFG-300 Configuration Tool) for onsite programming or by a PC for both onsite and remote programming. Easy to install and simple to operate and configure, the MR-2306-DDR enables the installer to configure the system to meet their specific requirements.
The MR-2306-DDR panel is equipped with a 5 Amp power supply, 4-wire resettable smoke power supply (300mA max.), an interface for a Remote Trouble Indicator (RTI) and an RS-485 interface for remote LCD annunciators, LED annunciators and Remote Relay modules.
The MR-2306-DDR panel comes complete with a red door, black enclosure, durable CAT-30 lock and key and space to mount up to 6 AH batteries. An optional trim ring is available for semi-flush mounting.
- 6 Initiating Class B (Style B)
- 2 Indicating Circuits(1.7 Amps) Class B (Style Y)
- 2 Line UDACT Digital Communicator & Modem
- Supports Multiplexed Annunciation & Smart Relays
- Alarm & Event Logs
- 5 Amp Power Supply (Signal & Aux Supply)
- Front Panel, Laptop Configurative or Remote Dial Up
- Red Door and Black Enclosure