The BEAM1224– CONVENTIONAL BEAM SMOKE DETECTORS is a four-wire conventional reflected
beam smoke detector, which is uniquely suited for protecting open areas with high ceilings, where other
methods of smoke detection are difficult to install and maintain. This type of conventional smoke detectors is to be used with UL Listed compatible control panels only. An advantage of this single-ended reflective design is that it is much easier to install than the dual-ended projected beam detectors.
Alignment is quickly accomplished via an optical sight and a two-digit signal strength meter incorporated into the
product. Another advantage of the BEAM1224 is that it is listed for operation in temperatures ranging from –22°F to 131°F. This means it can be used in open areas to provide early warning in environments where temperature extremes may exceed the capability of other types of smoke detectors.
• 16- to 328-foot protection range
• Single-ended, reflective design
• User-friendly alignment procedure
• Six user selectable sensitivity levels
• Optional integral NFPA 72 sensitivity test feature
• Removable plug-in terminal blocks
• Digital display for easy alignment
• Built-in automatic gain control compensates for signal deterioration from dust build-up
• Remote test station option
• Paintable cover
• Easiest alignment in the industry
• Heater kits for transmitter/receiver and reflector option
BEAM1224 – CONVENTIONAL SMOKE DETECTORS
4 wire conventional beam smoke detector with 8˝ reflector
BEAM1224S – CONVENTIONAL SMOKE DETECTORS
4 wire conventional beam smoke detector with 8˝ reflector and integral sensitivity test
See Literature for details on accessories.
See All Conventional Devices